Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Growing Girl!

Kendall is 7 weeks and 4 days today and we went for her 6 week well visit. She weighed 10 lbs 8 ounces (50%), and she is 22 3/4 inches (50-75%)! She sure is growing fast! The doctor said everything looks great and gave me some reassuring words about her colic she has been showing signs of in the evening. I used to not believe in colic, but Kendall has made me a believer! Its not the horrible stories you hear, but it has been trying. After her last bottle between 9:30 and 11:00 she becomes fussy and restless, and just can't sleep well. One night it was so bad she pretty much cried from 9-3 am. Luckily it is not that bad every night. And what is so strange is that she is an angel during the day, never cries or fusses. I have been worried that I am spoiling her because in order to get any sleep, I have been laying her down in our bed because she refuses her bed in the night (although it is just fine during the day!). The doctor reassured me that until she is 4 months she can't really be spoiled and I have to do what I need to in order to rest. So I feel much better! Here are some pictures I took just before her shots, all four of them poor baby.

1 comment:

  1. she's getting SO big! I am lovin' the stylin' flower onesie. I see you got the blog list set up! yea!

    ReplyDelete