Monday, January 25, 2010

Two Months Old!


Kendall was two months old on January 20th. The time has gone by so fast and I can't believe I have to go back to work on February 1st. Kendall has been a challenging but good baby. I have no complaints during the day, she is quiet and on a good schedule. She eats every 3 hrs, then stays awake about an hour, then she's ready for a rest until it's time to eat again. She really doesn't like to be held that much, she likes to play in the floor, and she loves her swing. Recently when she gets tired I swaddle her up and lay her in her bed awake and she goes to sleep on her own which is great. Nighttime has been a different story! She was in the beginning cranky at night after her last bottle, and after her middle of the night feedings, she would not go right back to sleep as the books say she should! She would be up and fuss! The doctor told us it was colic, however, we have recently come to believe she has reflux. I always thought babies had to spit up alot to have reflux, which Kendall does not. Now I have come to learn that there are other signs. She is now taking Zantac two times a day and seems to feel better and is eating better day and night! She actually slept from 10 pm until 6:45 am last night which I hope was not a fluke!

No comments:

Post a Comment